Monday, June 29, 2009

Albertson's!!!!!!

I had another great trip to Albertson's! Here I got 10 packages of hotdogs (which ended up being FREE!) 10 boxes of Fiber poptarts, 20 dannon yogurt singles, 10 refried beans, 4 bags of pretzels, a HUGE tub of strawberries, and some bananas! Before coupons this would have cost me $105.75 but I got it all for $31.81! Now that's a good deal! I am mad at myself for this one though. General Mills has a deal going that if you buy 3 boxes of cereal you get a free gallon of milk. So I grabbed 6 thinking I will get 2 free gallons. I waited and waited for my coupon to print but it never did. When I asked the cashier about it, we discovered I got the wrong SIZE of box! I got the smaller sz and it was $1 more than the bigger size??!!! Crazy I know! So I got to the car and figured I'll take them back and get the right size and get my milk coupons. BUT, then I saw this...........
They have cash cards in them! So I debated wether I should take them back or take the chance of winning a cash card. So I gambled and opened my cereal. I looked like a retard but I didn't care cause I got 2 $5 cash cards! So needless to say, even though I got smaller boxes and no milk, it all breaks even with my $10 that I can use ANYWHERE!!


But I do regret doing it the way I did. I wish I would have taken them back, but what can you do!?!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Did you go at the buttcrack of dawn Wednesday morning like Kimber usually does? I haven't gone to Albies since winter, and now you've made me regret missing out (Seth is a hot dog FANATIC!). Awesome savings, and some of it was even healthy! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you so glad we started couponing? I love it! You got a smokin' deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttcrack of dawn it totally worth it. PS go tomorrow morning I hear Broadway Albies will have some good crap come 8am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know what they will have?? ;)

    ReplyDelete