Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SoCcEr!!!!

Tori's very first soccer game! Doesn't she look so cute?!!!! She had a great time. Her team lost but that's ok. She played the whole first half and just kept running like a champ! I could tell she was really tired but she never gave up! It's fun to watch her play. She is a little shy and stays back, but she runs around with a smile on her face and I love it! Sometimes she just looks at the person running next to her and just smiles and laughs like " Isn't this so fun!" Atleast that's how it looks!









I'm so proud of her. I know I say this ALL the time, but tonight it hit me hard again. My baby is growing up!!! I still had to walk her up to her coach and team though, so I guess in some ways she'll always be my little baby! I love you Tori!!!




1 comment:

  1. That's too cute! After seeing all of these blogs about soccer games, I'm actually stoked to have Seth start next year...as long as he still lets me walk him up to the team as well. Otherwise, I may start weeping and wailing that my baby's growing up too fast. Wouldn't THAT be funny to watch at a soccer game?! Maybe I'll do it anyways to provide some half-time entertainment. ;)

    ReplyDelete