Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cute Little Mommies!!!

I love to go in and check on my girls at night before I go to bed. They are so sweet and usually say crazy half awake half asleep stuff. But this is what I found lastnight! Cute little mommies! I love it. Ri will walk around with her baby rocking it to sleep saying, "sh sh sh sh." It's so dang cute! I hate how fast they are growing up! I don't want Tori to start Kindergarten this fall :( It makes me sad and scared that I cannot protect to her forever! I am having some serious anxiety about it, but somehow through it all, she is sooooooo excited to start school! I tease her and say she's my baby and is never going to go to school. She just gets so mad at me! Ugh, August is too close, can't I keep her home one more year? Or 18 yrs??!!!

2 comments:

  1. just keep going in so they know you love them....one day they won't be doing it and you will miss it so much....i know....mom-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess because Seth still has a few more years (and is an absolute hoodlum at times), I'm really looking forward to sending him to school! I'm sure it will change, and even though Eliza's only 1, I dread seeing her grow up, and yet she's the one doing it WAY too fast! Sigh

    ReplyDelete