Monday, June 8, 2009

OUCH!

My poor Riley does not have the best of luck when it comes to her head. I was just thinking a few days ago that she has gone a few weeks without a goose egg on her forehead.....................I spoke too soon! She ran right into the staircase outside at our apartment. It's metal so it made a really loud noise, loud enough that the neighbor came out to see if she was ok. She really worries me because when she cries hard enough she doesn't breathe and then passes out. It's almost like a seizure cause she shakes a little. It's really freaky. Anyone elses kids have this problem?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks bad! Poor girl! None of my kids have the crying thing, but X has HORRIBLE luck. Kid is sick or hurt constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always does it too. More so now than ever. One week she did it twice. At her next dr visit I'm gonna talk to them again cause I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliza's head is prone to magnetize to whatever she comes into contact with, resulting in similar size goose-eggs (but that one is awesome!). She also tends to hold her breath when she cries (my mom said I did it when I was little as well) but she hardly cries when she hits her head anymore because it happens so often. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete