Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just some random stuff!!!!!!!

Here are just some random pictures that I took with my phone. This dog was huge! You can't tell the size of it very well with the picture, but he looked like a horse!He put his paws on Caleb's shoulders and was taller than him! He was pretty much just a big dumb playful dog! When I first saw him I instantly got between him and the girls, but then he was one of the gentlest dogs ever! Crazy
First time ever seeing a pig upclose, besides at the zoo. Tori thought they were funny. Notice that Ri isn't there, she was scared of them. Shaking and all! So she was in the car. The big dog didn't help her either. Then she accidentaly honked the horn in the car, that was it for her! She had enough of getting scared!


And then here she is as a cowgirl! A pretty little one if I must say so!

My goofy little nephew Rigdon! He kept smashing his face in the window making me and my sister laugh so hard our cheeks and stomachs hurt!








2 comments:

  1. Such fun pictures! That's pretty crazy that dogs that big exist, but they do (you have living proof) and I literally laughed out loud when I saw the picture of your nephew. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of my boy!! I do like Thanks for the email

    ReplyDelete