Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tori's soccer party!

Tori had her last soccer game last week. We went to Papa Kelsey's for pizza after with her team. It was really fun. Tons of pizza!!!!! I'm so glad I signed her up for soccer this year! She made some really good friends! And we also found out that one of the boys has a MAJOR crush on Tori! So funny! Lookin a little tired here.
After everyone was done eating the coach got up and handed everyone their metals. Tori hates being center of attention, so she hid under the table and cried! I don't know where she came up with this but it has happened more than once! I'm learning to ignore it and hopefully she'll get over it! So we had to go home and take a bath, then took her pics with her metal and certificate! I love her so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment