Monday, August 17, 2009

Albertson's!!!!!!!!

Albertson's is the greatest place on Earth!!!!!! They are having an awesome sale rightnow! Buy $25 of participating kraft groceries, get a $5 catalina coupon back, and send in a $20 rebate!!! So it's all free! Even better! Use coupons and you are getting PAID to take the groceries home!!! They are also having an awesome cereal deal. I got paid $.25 per box of Post Selects cereal, which is soooo good!!! I don't know about you but I'll shop anywhere that pays me to take home their groceries!!!!! So all in all.........I brought home $356 worth of groceries for $76!!! But that's not it!!!!! I will be sending in $40 worth of rebates! So actually I got all this food for $36!!!!!! Here is a side view so you can see all the cereal! I think in total I bought about 40 boxes.
I also got a few other things that weren't in the rebate, but they were on sale and of course had coupons for them!

If you aren't a couponer, you should seriously think it over! It saves us sooooo much money!! I kinda have to plan our meals around it, but I don't care! Makes life easier!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment