Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*****CaBiN*****

My little girls are so brave and so awesome! We had so much fun at the cabin last weekend! Caleb helped both girls shoot some targets and they loved it! It took Ri a little while to do it, but she decided on her own that she could with dad's help! They are so cute! Of course we told them the dangers of guns and that they are not toys!!!
Enjoying some smores! And this my friends.....is MY husband!!! I love this picture!!!!!
Hunter throwing the clay pigeons for us. So much fun!
Shootin a 9.
Krista shooting the shot gun.
Another one of my fav's! They were just hanging out by the fire! I love it!
Cole trying to love up to Caleb, hoping for a smore.Tori and Ri taking a liesurely bath after a hard and dirty day of play!
I wish life was this fun ALL the time!














No comments:

Post a Comment