Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring where are you?

We are ready for spring! The girls and I decided to go out and get rid of the ice and snow on our driveway hoping that it will help spring come sooner :) I hate this time of year! Do I wear my coat or jacket? Do I bundle the kids up or let them be comfortable? We want SPRING!A very enthusiastic Ri!
Tori, not really helping :) just enjoying herself! Haha! And again!
And I'm not really sure what she is shoveling here.....:)
Riley is a great helper. Not saying Tori isn't, but Ri gets determined and gets the job done! And Tori gets a little distracted sometimes :)
I hope she keeps that attitude through out life! And I really hope spring comes NOW!!!






2 comments:

  1. That last picture of Riley is perfect! What beautiful girls you have! By the way, Tori was the sweetest at Art Class yesterday! What a doll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! She was soooo excited to go. She asked me everyday for about a week! so funny!

    ReplyDelete