Monday, January 18, 2010

Ok so it's been over 2 months....SO WHAT!

So back in November it was our 7th wedding anniversary! How time flies. But here's the cheesy part, November 9th isn't only our wedding anniversary, but it's also our anniversary for when we started "going out"! LOL! 10 YEARS ago!!! Caleb surprised me, yet again, with a nights stay at Destinations Inn in Idaho Falls, which I didn't even know existed! It was such a surprise! We stayed in the Arabia room, which was awesome! Here are a few pics!
Obviously, our bed :)
Sorry, pretty fuzzy. Our camera was broken at the time and the one we used sucked.
Our super yummy breakfast in bed. Doesn't get better than that!
Huge drop down TV. Loved it!
Cool camel decor.
The camera doesn't do justice for the place. It was incredible!
This is the shower/bathtub. The shower comes straight down from the ceiling.

And yes...a sauna! I think we spent half our time in there. It was so nice!Before we checked out we snuck around and took pics of some of the other rooms. This one was Alaska. Kinda boring compared to the others! And here we have Hawaii. It was taken when Caleb made our reservations. :( Next time maybe. Love the massage table!
I don't remember which room this is. I think India or something.It was such a surprise. I usually know when he is up to something. But this one REALLY got me. And the best part is, when he ususally does stuff like this for me I have a hard time enjoying it cause I feel like throwing up in my mouth wondering how much it costs and which bills aren't gonna be paid because of it. But this time, he worked some extra shifts and saved the money to pay for it! I had no idea and I could fully enjoy myself! I want to go back! I think I'll keep him around for another 10 years!~ :)
















2 comments:

  1. Nice job, Caleb! Did you guys make a baby or what?!?? ;-) Ha ha! I had to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That was when we THOUGHT we did :) But no :)

    ReplyDelete