Saturday, January 2, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun!

It's so fun having girls! We had a girls day the day after Christmas and had a blast! First we hung out at home and did makeup.......Riley did mine as you can see below! Then we shopped, visited Grandpa Murdock, shopped somemore, then ate at The Olive Garden. The best part of the day was it didn't cost me a dime! (Except gas if you get technical!) We had a few gift certificates and had fun using them! At Barnes and Noble being big girls and reading. Love it! It's their favorite store in the mall!
Here they are cheesing it at Olive Garden. They didn't care for the food, but I sure did!
Riley's favorite Christmas present is her dress up and makeup. It's hilarious to watch her put it on. She asked so cute if she could do mine, how could I turn her down? I think she did a great job! She was the salon worker and I was the customer!




2 comments:

  1. Woo-woo! Sexy lady/football player!

    I loved having girl dates with my mom since I had so many brothers around. In fact, it was usually during father/son campouts that mom and I would really girl it up, which usually resulted in eating food that the boys don't like but we love and watching a chick flick. We still do it now at times and both got pedicure certificates for Sage Day Spa that we're going to cash in on. Yay for gift cards!

    ReplyDelete