Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July!!!!!

Our 4th of July was way fun! We left our house at 8am and didn't get home till 12am! Fun times! Started out with the parade in Idaho Falls, always a fun memory of when I was a kid. Then went to McDonald's for some lunch, then to my dad's for slip n slide and nap time. Had some dinner then headed off for the fireworks! It was a long but fun day! I had to wrestle the girls to get them to take a picture with me!
My dad with my nephews Rigdon and Eli!
Tori wanted to try and ride a bike without training wheels. Didn't really work out yet, but I was proud of her for wanting to try!
Rigdon.......check out his lips! Love them!
Mr. Incredible at the parade! I loved it, so funny!
Tori and Riley's favorite part of the parade.....horses! Anyone surprised??
Little firewoman Ri!
Tori getting busted for gold diggin in her nose! ;)Waiting for the fun to begin! I love the 4th! So thankful for the country we live in. I just hope it stays a "Free" country! God Bless America!








2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an absolute blast (and love that nap time was in there). We didn't make it to the parade this year, but we'll definitely be seeing it next year!

    ReplyDelete