Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Now I'm addicted!




More coupons!!!! Went to albies and walgreens and scored again!!!

Some of the things I'm most excited about are #1- The Soleil razor and refills. Albertson's had the razor on sale for $4.99 and then I had a coupon for FREE refills! To you this might be so frickin lame, but let me tell you.......I have NOT had my own razor since I got married! Almost 7 years!!!!! I just use Calebs ;). I've never wanted to spend $8 or $9 for the girlie ones. So I felt like I totally got a deal on this! #2- Tree top apple juice. Albies promo buy4/$10 and instantly get $3 off. But I also had 4 $1/2 coupons from SS and IP. so I got 8 Bottles for $10.96! We go through apple juice like crazy! In total I spent $81 and saved $103!! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment