Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Riley and Mom
















Happy Birthday to Ri!!! I can't believe my baby is 3!! AAHhhhh!! It's not fair!! We had a good day! I had to work which is ok, then we ate at Chillis thanks to my dad for the gift card! Then did a little coupon shopping at Albies....again....this time not so good. Don't ask, it angers me and I might punch someone in the face. Anyway, then we went to Kmart and let Riley pick out a bday toy. I got my bday toy as well, a new crock pot! Woohoo! We haven't had one since we moved to Hawaii, so it was perfect! All together a great bday for both me and Ri! Oh yeah, the picture with the cake and all the frosting scraped off.....Tori and Ri too impatient for me to get them some cake! Love my girls!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!!! Can't wait to read your DAILY posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i am in utter amazement at your incredible savings skills! where do you get all your awesome coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get them from the Sunday paper and off the internet. Albertson's had their "double" coupons which doubles a manufacturer coupon. Thats how I was able to save sooo much!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I had a bad deal shopping experience too... this week, my first ever (and at winco, blah to them). I hate those, but it gets more consistently better. You are pretty much on fire right now though! Go you!

    ReplyDelete